Offers above $350,000 are welcome!
The elegantly stylish apartment is located in the Belconnen town centre with an abundance of amenities, including the swimming pool. An architectural designed floor-plan focus on open-plan living, and the entire apartment is bathed in natural light through the large French window of the living room. This sunny apartment has impressive views of its own, plus a large 8.00m * 2.44m balcony which is perfect for outdoor setting for family and friends. The extra study area provides more options for the functions of home. Low maintenance living in this apartment allows more time to enjoy your days walking along the shore of Lake Ginninderra, which takes only 10 mins walk.
The apartment is next to Westfield Belconnen and only a short drive to the University of Canberra, Radford College and Canberra City CBD.
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one secured car space
- Living & dining area with air-conditioner to a huge private balcony
- Extra study room space
- Light filled living spaces
- Complex offers pool, gym, BBQ area and common gardens
- Next to main bus interchange
- Short walk to Westfield Belconnen, short drive to Canberra city and Calvary Public Hospital
- Living area: 61 m2
- Balcony area: 19.52 m2
- Rates: $366.81 per quarter (Approx.)
- Land tax $430.55 per quarter (Approx.)
- Body corporate $1,026.79 per quarter (Approx.)
- Current rent $430 per weekly (Periodic lease since 22/10/2021)
- EER: 6 stars
*Please note the Residential Entrance of the block is at 72 College St
Please speak with David Wang 0449 988 152 or Lily YU 0449 988 152 for further information or a private inspection.