Nestled in the heart of Lawson on the Sliprail street sits this fatanstic house. Only minutes to University of Canberra and minutes' drive to Belconnen Centre, and the City. Balancing the inner-city convenience are the natural elements of Lake Ginninderra foreshore.
The lounge room and family /meals are separated by the spacious and functional kitchen. The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and four burner gas cooktop.
The versatile floor plan features a contemporary open-plan design with ample natural light.
- Three bedrooms have their own bathroom
- Timber floor throughout all bedrooms
- Huge lounge room
- Oversized living area
- Gas cook
- Stone benchtop
- Double Space Garage + Front garage parking space
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Landscaped backyard & front lawn
- Centralized aircon with cooling and heating system
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- At least 12 months lease term preferred
Available from 29th April!
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, UPlus Real Estate does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.