Light and bright separate-title home
Often sought, but seldom found this fantastic home can be yours. You will delight in not having to pay any strata fees. nor follow any body corporate rules! In a tranquil location, ideally positioned facing north to the rear, you will feel instantly ‘at home'. The attractive single level residence is presented in excellent condition throughout, ready to move into and enjoy. The lounge room is generous in size, the light and bright kitchen has been renovated, as has the bathroom. Both bedrooms are spacious and offer built in robes and the flooring is plush carpet and floating floor to the kitchen and family/meals area. The separate laundry is an advantage, plus there is great convenience of internal access to the single garage, which boasts an automatic door. Enjoy relaxing or entertaining in the easy care and private courtyard, with its calming outlook to mature trees. Positioned on a block of approximately 314m2. the home is in a desirable cul-de-sac location, minutes to a playground, local school, shops and conveniently close to Kippax shopping centre and Belconnen Mall and government offices.
- Superb opportunity for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor
- Situated in a whisper quiet cul de sac location this well presented townhouse is in excellent condition throughout.
- Spacious accommodation includes separate lounge and dining rooms and a functional kitchen.
- There are 2 huge bedrooms with built in robes and an updated bathroom.
- The private rear north facing courtyard is ideal for entertaining family and friends.
- Single garage with internal access is also included.
- Walk to local shops and schools and public transport is at your doorstop.
- Inspections are highly recommended.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Remote control garage door
Land Size: 314m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $469 pq (approx.)
Land Value: $275,000 (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented) - $604.68 pq (approx.)
Water Rates - $231.56 pq (approx.)
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, UPlus Real Estate does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.