An appealing sunny 3-bedroom modern house conveniently located within Weston Creek, walking distance to local schools, shopping centre and public transport, just a short drive to Cooleman court, Woden town centre, City centre and the Canberra Hospital.
This thoughtfully built house is beautifully maintained and situated within a quiet and safe residential area. The bedrooms are sunny, and the house has an independent yard that provides plenty of room to enjoy. The house has stunning wooden floors throughout, a large modern kitchen and provides a sense of privacy that apartment complexes simply cannot give.
As an added bonus, this house also has a solar power system (4.0kw) which certainly helps to save your power bill.
- 4.0kW Solar power system
- Premium stone kitchen benchtops
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Central ducted has heating system throughout and two independent A/C units -Single carport
- Separate large lockup storage shed for additional storage next to garage
- Located near Cooleman court shopping centre
- Located close to Tuggeranong Parkway
- Walking distance to the local shops and bus stops
- Easy access to the City Centre and sporting facilities
- 10-minute walk to local primary school and high school
- 15-minute walk / 4-minute drive to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive to Woden town centre
- 15-minute drive to Canberra CBD
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- At least 12 months lease term preferred
Available from 28/08/2021.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, Uplus properties Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.