Situated in peaceful Henry Kendall Street, opposite a reserve and just a short walk to light rail, the Marketplace or local shops, this inviting townhouse occupies a favorable position at the end of the row. This offers an enhanced sense of space and privacy, especially in the courtyard gardens enabling the sun to stream into the living area every day.
A highly functional floor plan features a spacious living and dining area, a generous bedroom, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning unit throughout and single car accommodation.
Enjoy the convenience of the light rail on your doorstep, close to Franklin shops, Gungahlin Town Centre, local schools, restaurants, bars and cafés. This apartment is at the centre of everything you need to make for a desirable first home or investment opportunity.
- Light rail, Franklin shops, Gungahlin Town Centre, local schools, restaurants, bars and cafés at your doorstep.
- two large private courtyards both front and back. Lounge opens to front courtyard, which has a private outlook to nature
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating.
- Kitchen completed with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances.
- Chic kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooktop and oven, ample bench and storage space.
- Full height tiling and designer fittings in the bathroom.
- Internal size: 56 sqm
- Frontyard size: 20 sqm
- Land tax $424 / quarter(approx.)
- Rates $352/ quarter (approx.)
- Levy $868/ quarter (approx.)
Don't wait another second as this stunning house is priced to sell now!
Call David Wang on 0449 988 152 for more information.