Beautifully spacious four bedrooms house in Crace, a quiet and safe residential area. Situated only a few steps to the Crace Central and and minutes' drive to the to Gungahlin Place, it offers easy living being within walking distance of local restaurants, playground and public transport.
The central design of the sunny north facing kitchen, and multiple living areas both formal and casual, capture a sense of light and flow and delivers a highly enviable blend of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining through large full length sliding doors to covered entertainment space. Outside, beautifully maintained easy-care gardens and an attractive alfresco entertaining space offer more for your family to enjoy.
- conveniently located in the sought after inner Gunghalin location of Crace with close proximity to local cafes, shops and excellent schools
- Immaculate, spacious and multi functional four bedroom home spanning over two levels with approx 187sqm of living space
- segregated formal & informal living spaces flowing out to easy care beautifully landscaped garden
- all bedrooms are generous, with quality built in robes, the master with walk in robe and the ensuite with double vanity & a bath tub
- main bathroom on upper level with additional powder room on ground floor perfect for visitors and guests.
- internal access double garage flooded with light with glass sliding door to rear yard
- partly furnished
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- At least 12 months lease term preferred
Available 25th July!
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, Uplus properties Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.