If you are looking for a delightfully different family home set in a beautiful bush setting, then this property is well worth your inspection. The home is set high on the hill in the popular suburb of Cook, which means tree-top views from the top level, and only a short walk to parks and bush reserves. The versatile floor plan offers plenty of a myriad of living options, and creative buyers will no doubt see plenty of potential to renovate and improve to suit personal tastes and budgets.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
* Downstairs features a separate living area plus bedroom with ensuite the ideal space for a rumpus room, teenage retreat or it could easily be converted to a self contained flat
* Sun-filled living areas with timber floors and distant views
* Living areas open onto a beautiful tree-top balcony which looks across to Mount Painter
* Functional kitchen includes gas cooking and dishwasher
* Ducted gas heating for winter warmth
* Car accommodation under roofline
If you love the great outdoors you will love this location such easy access to the popular bike paths and walking trails of the Mount Painter Nature Reserve. Or jump in the car and you are only minutes from great schools, the Jamison Plaza, Belconnen Town Centre and 10 minutes to Civic.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, UPlus Real Estate does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.