If you are looking for a spacious family home, this four bedroom home will be sure to tick a number of boxes for you.
There are four bedrooms in the house- the expansive main bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe and ensuite whilst the other three bedrooms all have built in wardrobes.
The front yard features both a covered entertaining area as well as a generous sized lawn perfect for the children to play in.
If Public transport is top of your list, then search no more! Being on the Flemington Road corridor means you have a light rail stop almost at your door, are moments away from the Franklin shops and Gungahlin Town Centre, and also close to arterial roads leading out of Canberra.
- Four-bedroom home
- Separate living area on the ground level
- Minutes from Gungahlin Town Centre and public transport
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- At least 12 months lease term preferred
- 5-minute walk to Light rail station
- 10-minute walk to Woolworth Franklin
- 7-minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- 18-minute drive to Canberra CBD
Available from 23nd April!
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, UPlus Real Estate does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.